Junior Executive Assistant
We are a non-hierarchical, collaborative team, passionate about working together to develop effective, affordable new cancer therapies. Our values centre around creating an environment that helps people to thrive (both personally and professionally), and we work hard to enable that for each member of the team.
As a Junior Executive Assistant you will be assisting the People and Operations Manager, and wider Theolytics tribe with all things administration, as well as ensuring the office always runs smoothly and efficiently . This is a broad and varied role, with the opportunity to develop and learn whilst being an integral part of the team as we grow. The position combines elements of operations, human resources and recruitment; we are looking for enthusiasm and drive combined with a willingness to learn.
What You Would Work On
Supporting and developing our brilliant people
● Help to build an exceptionally happy company;
● Assist in Coordinating the fun stuff - monthly team socials, off-sites and other activities; and
● Maintaining and supporting training files and records.
Growing our team
● Assist in recruitment coordination (including posting roles, and responding to enquiries);
● Helping to ensure candidates have a positive experience (whether ultimately chosen to join the
team or not);
● Joining the on-boarding process for all new team members, ensuring that they feel confident and prepared for their new role; and
● Represent Theolytics at external recruitment events alongside our People and Operations
Maintaining Positive Company Communication
● Help to develop a strong, positive Company brand that appeals to the type of people that we want to hire and retain; and
● Encourage the correct use of communication channels (e.g. Flock, Asana, including what, how, and how often).
Supporting People and Operations Manager
Support CEO/CSO meeting and trip coordination;
Manage CEO/CSO Expense claims;
Support Lab Manager with lab consumables management;
Support finance team with account, invoice and expense management; and
Act as a first point of contact for visitors.
We are looking for someone that:
● Is Friendly, tactful and approachable; a real team player able to build strong, positive
relationships with people.
● Has a love for numbers, and great attention to detail !
● Has a desire to help people.
● Continually seeks to improve and grow, both for yourself and for the team you are a part of,
evolving as the company - and wider world - does.
● Is well organised with excellent execution, thriving in a fast-paced environment and unafraid to
get stuck in and try your best.
● Takes pride in what you do.
● Is proactive, demonstrating initiative with a positive and challenging style (always looking for ways to improve what we do, and how we do it).
● Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
● Believes in the work that we do, and acts as a positive role model.
Compensation: £25,000 - £30,000
Location: Theolytics, Headington, Oxford
Hours: Full-time (Flexibility)
Contract Type: Permanent
Reporting to: People & Operations Manager
Closing Date: 31st October 2019
Please apply at the link below with CV and Covering Letter